Step One - Is there a FIT
- A 30-minute introductory meeting that allows us to share information to determine if we can build a business relationship.
Step Two – Discovery
- It’s a FIT, financial information is collected, analyzed, and an investment proposal is prepared for review and signature.
Step Three - Evaluate
- Evaluate your current position, assess objectives and prepare a financial program that will enable you to attain your goals.
Step Four – Implement
- An investment proposal is prepared for review and signature. Once approved, the plan is implemented.
Step Five - Accountability and Review
- Monitor regularly
- Review and update as required