Giving back to the communities in which we live, supporting those less fortunate globally and helping to preserve the environment have always been important.
Heather is a dedicated Rotarian having been a member of the Rotary Club of Oak Bay for over 19 years. She is a two-time Past-President and currently sits on the Rotary Club of Oak Bay’s Foundation Board as President.
Heather proudly supports and is part of:
- The Atsikana Pa Ulendo (APU) Malawi Girls School and Education Foundation
- Polio Plus and the eradication of Polio
- The Water and Sanitation Rotary Action Group (WASRAG)
- The Gorge Soccer Association Community
- 100 Women Who Care Victoria
- Business for Business Networks
About Raymond James